TCS Expands Guillotine Expertise With Graf-cut Range
Leading UK finishing equipment supplier TCS has expanded its portfolio of solutions with the addition of the competitively-priced Graf-cut range of small cutters.
In an exclusive two-year agreement TCS will supply the 73H and Graf-cut 52H fully hydraulic guillotines.
Graf-cut is a Polish manufacturer of machinery for graphic and paper converting industry with over 30 years’ experience. Its range of guillotines consist of compact, automated and durable solutions with a solidly built and robust design.
The Graf-cut 73H features:
- maximum format of 730 mm width x 730 mm depth
- high cutting accuracy 0,1 mm of max paper stack up to 100 mm
- 30 mm smallest cut (false clamp 60mm)
- fully hydraulic system with adjustable pressure (crank on operator panel)
- powerful hydraulic knife and clamp drive
- foot-pedal for material pre-clamping
- side tables
- optional air tables
- 7 inch full colour touch screen
The Graf-cut 52H features:
- maximum format of 520 mm width x 520 mm depth
- high cutting accuracy 0,1 mm of max paper stack 80mm
- 30mm smallest cut (false clamp 60mm as standard)
- hydraulic drive for knife and clamp
- clamping without cutting option (foot-pedal)
- clamping pressure adjustment
- cutting line indicator
- optional air table
- 4 inch monochrome touchscreen
The small footprinted, fully-programmable, single-phase electricity, sturdy systems offer the choice of electric motor driven clamp and knife or full hydraulic operation. All models include light barrier, infra-red cutting light beam, and full programmability via a touchscreen.
“Ideally suited to the digital print market these easy-to-use, simple-to-set up and run systems are highly competitively-priced,” explains TCS Managing director Chris Cooper. “We expect the quality and affordability of the Graf-cut guillotines to enable printers to easily make cost effective enhancements to their services.”
Prices start from £6,850